Thanks for your email. All worked out fine, both of us had an amazing time! What a beautiful country.
As requested some feedback below, just note these are the only 'critical' notes we could come up with. Overall we were really satisfied with the arrangements.
1) Hotel Nuss - great location and very friendly and extremely helpful staff. Would definitely recommend.
2) Design Suites Calafate - beautiful hotel, although staff not very helpful nor friendly. Had to find out ourselves that there actually are taxis going to town, but when we asked them they only hinted at the shuttle going in 4 hrs... Out of town (10mins by taxi), probably good to mention. Would not stay in Design Suites next time.
The Big Ice was amazing. We are both young so no problems and probably had our most amazing day, but I guess not all travellers automatically can do this tour as it is physically demanding (good to ask for 'fitness level').
3) Casa Los Juncos Bariloche - a shock when we arrived but once inside absolutely amazing. The owner Gabi was extremely helpful and arranged us a rental car on the spot. You definitely need one here, as its a good 20mins by car out of town. Food was great. Would stay here again.
4) Posada Salentein Tupungato - beautiful location yet far from Mendoza (1:20hr). You definitely need a car here, unfortunately due to its distant location not easy to arrange (suggest to rent straight at airport). Posada itself very nice, great rooms and food was good. Note that there is no choice in dinner, and given the location you must eat there every night, a few other guests were struggling with this as well. Somehow they built this posada without view of the Andes! Weird if you ask me... Nevertheless, Valle de Uco is amazing. Might stay here again (def Valle de Uco though), although the neighbouring posadas look very -if not more- interesting.
5) LOI suites Iguazu - large but beautiful hotel set in midst of jungle. Great food and service. Village itself not very inspiring so the two nights here are sufficient. The Great Adventure trip is really worth it, the falls are awe inspiring. Would stay here again.
Transport was well arranged and comfortable, always on time.
All in all an amazing trip, will recommend you to our friends who are very keen to go after seeing the pictures! Thanks for the arrangements in the short timeframe, worked out without flaws.
Rik and Natalie